Sabtu, 30 Januari 2010

Sigi Wimala prepared childbirth


Sigi Wimala growing belly bulge, soon gave birth. Sigi also claim to have ready for delivery the next 2 months.

Sigi's advance to find out about childbirth. Even when playing the movie 'House Dara', Sigi had already studied the situation of pregnant women. Because in the film she played a pregnant woman.

"Udah ready, because the time filming 'House Dara' a story I was pregnant, was not he (the husband-ed) directing. So a little more and Timo dah I know," explained a woman who married in early November 2009 found that while the Grand Indonesia, Central Jakarta, Friday (29/1/2010).

Not only find out for himself, Sigi also get a lot of family science Timo labor, her husband. So Sigi was not afraid of labor(quoted from the artis Panas indonesia)

"As it happens my brother-in-law also've experienced quite well, already have 4 children. So there is no fear tuh. Timo fact that fear," he continued.

Age Sigi's pregnancy into the seventh month, candidate gender fruits have also caught him. "The doctor says it's a girl," he said.

But not much before the birth of Sigi reducing activities. He said the stress and emotion can be silent if no one done. So Sigi did not want to suffer because of unemployment.

"Because I've long emang in the entertainment world, then I tried to reduce, even can not. If there is no work, I'd kesel and stress. Instead of actually making mad husband continues, I'd better find something to do. But not heavy, because it's priority've become a mother. At least as fun I wrote, "Sigi vent.