Jumat, 13 November 2009

Farah Quinn Toket Gede

Farah quinn's love in a culinary could be so deep and becoming a chef was his goal he was a child.


"I like a chef since childhood. I used to take the finance department just made nyenengin parent, but I always kepikiran cook. So rather than take the S2 schools and cooking schools better," he said when met at the Immigrant Plaza Indonesia, Central Jakarta, Friday ( 13/11), at the Chef in Action With Farah quinn toket gede.

"I still have pengen international event, the concept that the cuisine of Indonesia because I was a walk to the many kinds. Tunjukin And pengen abroad," he added.

Farah is currently busy working on a recipe book for children, which will be published early next year. Since cook involved in the world, he wanted his son to understand her mother's profession. Then, if he did not want to play the movie?

"If it's for a film depends. If so cameo I want, but if a starring role or roles who do not want deh. Anyway, if you have anything to do with the world I want to cook," she said.

Because of busy schedule, so some acting bids rejected and video clips. But she took herself to be advertising stars. The plan later in the year 2010 he wanted to compile the book and also go international.